Wednesday, July 10, 2024

High School Graduate

 Graduate High school

1. Window markers- write on the car "I graduated" or "Honk I graduated"

2. BBQ Party with friends and/of family, with food of their choice

3. Friend party either at home or in a hotel, katie went to wolf creek in may (mom comes)

4.  Lacrosse Earrings




I spontaneously just thought hey--- I can ask some of my ward member friends to see if any of the happen to have random used kitchen items they want to donate to katie to go to college. So many of them are so thrilled and willing to give katie whatever they have too much of. So generous and kind.


In the future if i ever have the time, make this for a friends chils who is a "leaving for college" gift- 

one present- cooking utensils with ingredients or a shower bucket with soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, loofa, etc!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment