Sunday, April 21, 2024

Dayna's amazing recipes

These 5 pictures of recipes are saved on my phone under 4/21/24, 
these pictures are blurry, arent clear or legible. I'll have to figure out how to get a more clear picture posted on this blog.


Dream Whip Fluffy frosting
Carrot Cake

Stroganoff

French Fries
            
Kimchi


4/21/24
Kimchi for her family and mine- (made one huge glass jar -2 gallons- for my family and two quart jars for her family)

2 extra large napa cabbages (both about 8 inch in diameter, cut in 2 inch chunks)
1 c salt
1 bi korean radish- daikon, (5 inch diameter, 5 inch long, cut in matchsticks)
16 spears of green onions ( cut into 1 inch pieces)
16 garlic cloves
6 t fish sauce
8 T (heaping) Gochuganu red pepper paste
splash of powdered korean red pepper flakes

Homemade Rub for sore Muscles


More on my phone-
(look on my phone at march 23. 2024)

Black bean and beef Enchilada Casserole
Black bean Burgers
Breandas Sugar Cookies
Peanut Butter Bars
What do I clean today list
Extra creamy Crock pot mac and cheese
Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs





 

No comments:

Post a Comment