Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Multigrain Pizza


Double  
1/2c             1/4c cornmeal
1c                1/2c oatmeal
2c                1 c whole wheat flour
1t                 1/2t baking powder
1/2c             1/4c seed pureed mixture of flax, pumpkin seed, and sunflower seed
1/2t              1/4t salt
2-3T            1-2T oil
2c                1 c water

I thoroughly mix all the dry ingredients, then add water and oil

After I roll out the dough I bake it in the oven by itself with no toppings.
350 degrees 20 min

Then add the light garlic sauce which is- olive oil, minced garlic, salt and pepper to the top of the pizza.

Continue with the toppings- (I previously sauteed with salt and pepper) 1. peppers, 2. onions, 3. mushrooms,

Follow with cheese ( I actually left it off and still surprisingly enjoyed it), If desired add pepperoni or salami.

Next cook in oven 10-15min.

Sounds silly but, Ive also enjoyed adding my fresh salad  and avocados to the top of my pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment