Monday, May 9, 2016

Cell phone

Next time when I get a phone enable voice over or siri


12/22/21
I cracked my phone screen. Half the numbers on the passcode are disabled . I could replace the screen for $200 or get a new phone.  I'm a customer at cricket.

My screen is cracked so it wont respond to touch, I need to unlock it to backup my pictures and notes i've taken and recorded-

1.Use External keyboard- connect the keyboard with blue tooth decipher tools
2. If you are an iTunes user- you can unlock the screen from the computer, looks like all data will be erased, you need to backup data before you unlock it with iTunes
3. AnyLock App- need to backup data before unlock phone, all data will be erased after unlocking
4. Find My iPhone App- this program will be wiping off all the data on your phone, your iPhone must get Find My iPhone enabled on it. If you did not turn this option on before the screen got broken, you cannot use this method. imobie
5. RustyDIY- youtube video explaining he used a wireless mouse and plugged in to his phone (USB C to USB). Need wireless mouse, a Wireless usb adapter, a separate adapter to connect the usb mouse to the phone. and could back up all his information

Backup for pictures, phone numbers, notes
Next phone 
1. get a SERIOUS case protector
2. get these apps- spotify, google,amazon photos
3. remote desktop installer



5/16/16
My problem was that I wasn't able to answer or call any phone numbers wether I was calling through my cellular line or google voice number. As I would call out I would get  message saying "Conditional call forwarding active."

1.  (This is the step that made it work) I ended up calling my cell phone company, consumer cellular and, she did have me go into the keypad area as if I was going to make a phone call. Then press the bottom left menu button, which brought up "Call settings" then she had me select "call forwarding"  she thought the section "always forward" was incorrect, but it was already disabled.  Then she told me to just turn the phone off and turn it back on and THAT SOLVED THE PROBLEM!!!!! Ahhhhh I'm so grateful.

2.  So I called my cell phone company and they said enter "#21#" into the keypad and call, it didn't do anything.

Here is some research I did-
Conditional Call forwarding active (CCF) AT&T and Product Forums

this is what worked and enabled me to call out
2. .  call **004*1xxxxxxxxxx# (the X's are your own phone number)
    When I put in my cellular line it said the same thing "call forwarding connection problem or invalid mmi unconditionally for all basic services"
    Then when I put in my google voice number it said,  "call forwarding conditionally registration was successful"

3.  I tried this and it didn't work, but it did show me where the "call settings" were located
One webiste said to find the call settings in the menu
How to get to the Call settings on a Android Phone
   The "call settings icon" is when you are actually trying to call someone through your cell phone line in the key pad tab. Then on the bottom left of your phone (by the picture of home button), Is the pop up menu list and when you touch that menu "Call Settings" pops up.


No comments:

Post a Comment