Thursday, August 29, 2019

Airbnb Pumpkin Muffins or bread

Use Granola to put on top of muffin

I went to a airbnb in logan UT. Lisa made these delicious muffins that I couldn't get enough of.
Makes 2 loaves or about 24 muffins

First mix-
4 eggs
2 c packed pumpkin
1 c oil
I did 2 c (she did 3 c sugar)

Add-
3 1/2 c flour
(I did 3 t) she did 2 t baking soda
1/2 t baking powder
1 1/2 t salt
1 t ground cloves
1 t cinnamon
(I did 1/2 t ginger) I didnt have 1 t nutmeg

Use cupcake liners or spray with oil the bread loaves pan
Cook 350
For bread Bake 65 – 75 minutes
For muffins bake 20-25 min

Mix liquid batter in large bowl. On top of liquid batter I piled the dry ingredients on. After all the dry ingredients were measured out and put on top, then I mixed it all up. 

Put liquid batter in the muffin tins and top each muffin with a handful of homemade granola  and Turbinado sugar- (larger sugar crystals) to sprinkle on top of the liquid muffin batter. I fill up the muffin tin to the top, b/c I like puffy rounded muffins, not flat

4/16/20 delicious, loved them!

No comments:

Post a Comment